Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Toplace work for me and my hairline? (photos)
01-20-2010, 06:17 AM,
Can Toplace work for me and my hairline? (photos)
[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]

Hello Gentlemen, above are some current pics of my hair. I need to know if Toplace could get me a frontal "bang" piece to fill in my hair do. I have hair behind it so the hairline won't be showing, so could Toplace do something in the vein of this: [Image: ezhb3214.jpg]? I'd have my hair dresser trim the bangwig accordingly and place the piece to my forehead holding it with with the glue/tape, does that sound promising??

here is my NW3 [attachment=0]

the look that i'm going for is: [Image: 2iqia36.jpg] or [Image: Zac-Efron2.jpg]

I am 23 years old and have become extremely self conscious about my receding hairline so if Toplace can work for me, then if will be a burden lifted. What do you all think, could this work??

Attached Files Image(s)

01-20-2010, 09:17 AM,
Re: Can Toplace work for me and my hairline?
It looks like you have a full head of hair to me.
01-20-2010, 10:00 AM,
We can do that---no problem. And with no hairline to expose that's an easy problem to fix. Just send in an old piece to
duplicate or a template along with a hair sample. Those photos are helpful---we'll send them to the factory along with
your order so they can match the density.
Regards,
John
01-20-2010, 12:09 PM,
Re: Can Toplace work for me and my hairline? (photos)
Dude, there is nothing wrong with your hairline.

In fact, I think it would be a crime for anyone to sell you a piece. You have a natural recession. If you want a hairline when you were 15, you won't have it.
01-20-2010, 03:18 PM,
Ya Im gonna have to agree with the gentlemen above. Your hairline is very slightly receeded- if at all. Plus, you have very healthy and thick density. I would say enjoy your nice hairstyle and if the recession gets noticeably worse you can consider the partial. Keep in mind that the front partial for your particular hairstyle would be very tricky for attachment because of how shaggy your bangs are.
01-20-2010, 03:56 PM,
drew100 Wrote:Ya Im gonna have to agree with the gentlemen above. Your hairline is very slightly receeded- if at all. Plus, you have very healthy and thick density. I would say enjoy your nice hairstyle and if the recession gets noticeably worse you can consider the partial. Keep in mind that the front partial for your particular hairstyle would be very tricky for attachment because of how shaggy your bangs are.

How so mate? I'm so new to this, done my research for the caps and such but don't understand how it could be so tricky?
01-20-2010, 04:01 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:We can do that---no problem. And with no hairline to expose that's an easy problem to fix. Just send in an old piece to
duplicate or a template along with a hair sample. Those photos are helpful---we'll send them to the factory along with
your order so they can match the density.
Regards,
John

I'm so eager to get the piece, thanks so much for the swift answer John. Has Toplace made a "bangpiece" like this before? Do you have any client photos with the end results?
01-20-2010, 04:36 PM,
Humbug,
I've checked the archieves and can't find a photo of a unit like that. We've only done units like this a couple of times----after all most people on this forum would love to have the hair that you have.
Regards,
John
01-20-2010, 04:53 PM,
Arctic_Humbug Wrote:How so mate? I'm so new to this, done my research for the caps and such but don't understand how it could be so tricky?

Recently a member on this forum named The7thSon posted a couple of pics of his 2 partial hairline pieces on a thread. I asked him about how to go about doing it(since I was considering a hairline partial myself) and he admitted that it could be really difficult to attach and style at times. Perhaps you should ask him to comment with some more detail or maybe he'll see the thread himself and help out. He would be a good person to ask on the subject.
01-20-2010, 09:48 PM,
Just saw this thread thought Id post my experience and thoughts. Looking at your hair mate I have to be honest you have lot of hair, you will prob find that the guys hair styles you have posted have naturally straight hairlines making the style easier to achieve where as you seem to have a natural curve to yours making this style a little harder to achieve. Are you on any meds if you are starting to receed eg: propecia? Might be an idea to start them and prevent any more reccession for a while (however Im no doctor so Im not giving medical advice here).

Using two small pieces was very tricky and the blend was very hard, my hair had to b sprayed solid into place because my natural hair was shaggy a loose which blew in the wind where the pieces didnt as they do not flow and move like natural hair, thus with the style you want you will find that your own hair will move and flow very naturally and the system wont making it pretty obvious somthing is a miss.

My honest opinion is that you should hold out as you have pretty much achieved the stlye you want give or take and inch of hair or two. Your young and within the next 2-3 yrs the style you have now will be out of fashion and you will want somthing different so relook at it then. Best of luck in whatever you choose