Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY FIRST LACE AS A NEWBE TL100 , PICS
11-28-2008, 03:58 AM,
MY FIRST LACE AS A NEWBE TL100 , PICS
Hello people .

Here comes my first and new sfs unit TL 100 , as i told to BA a few weeks ago , here are the pics of my unit cutted and weared on my mum´s haridressing salon so i get it easy . i come from Spain and i could´nt find a good stuff enough as a toplace units , i called Ba i placed my order and thats it , thank you BA , i´m feeling very happy I´m new person yeaa .
First of all just remark that i found a lot of density on there , i ordered just 55% but god!! It seems to be more i departed from a norwood 6 or seven and now i see hair everywhere , anyway i´m very satisfied and so grateful to toplace and this forum obviously... many thanks.[attachment=2][attachment=2][attachment=2]

Attached Files Image(s)

11-28-2008, 04:31 AM,
Re: MY FIRST LACE AS A NEWBE TL100 , PICS
Wow Baldwin!! You've just raised the bar for newbies. That looks fantastic! When you say 'my first lace as a newbie' do you mean it's you're first piece ever or that you've worn PSB or New Generation skin pieces before and this is your first time wearing a lace piece? Either way you look great!
Regards,
John
11-28-2008, 06:58 AM,
Looks great my compliments. Did you order lowering density at the front hairline? Just curious.
11-28-2008, 12:59 PM,
it looks spot on!
i wish toplace could do the same for me but naught!
the last one (remake) came up a full inch short from back to front,ordered 8 3/4 got under 8,
with way to much hair at sides and back. it seem's no matter how well you order the pieces, quality control is lacking
11-28-2008, 02:32 PM,
You make John Travolta look like a nematode
11-29-2008, 04:26 AM,
Hi john , its my first piece certanly and no my last one hopfully , anyway a need to learn more and get more information from the forum . i noticed that my supertape adhesive its shines a lot depending the lights so i need to find a no shine tape , i wonder if could somebody recommend me a good one or an effective way to make no shine the tapes adhesives please??

Hey XEON , yes i did , i ordered 55% density in graduated hariline , is not the lower one but its a light densitiy , i get very impressed I would highly recommend if you are a norwood 6 or 7 still a lower density (45%-55%) but it depends obviusly on differents points of view.

Regards
11-29-2008, 04:44 AM,
There are three ways to reduce shine.

1) Stretch the tape as you apply it

2) Use a piece of the backing to rub away some of the shine by applying pressure and wiping against the tape

3) Applying two coats of white glue to the surface of the tape, "smearing" the second very well to dull any shine

All methods work to some degree, just have to try them and see what works best for you.
11-29-2008, 10:26 AM,
looks amazing.
From a scale of 1-10.
a) How do u rate the hairline?
b) This TL 100 how comfortable is it?(does it get hot under there?