Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not?
11-28-2008, 04:20 AM,
Why not?
If they can do:

1.Face Transplants
2.Arm Transplants

Why can't we do scalp transplats? Where are the scalp donors? Men die everyday with DHT-less heads full of hair. The skin is moldable. I do realize the medical side - the rejection, the steriods, - heck - the hair would probably shed at least initially. I would go for it and deal with the scar along my whole head. Just grow my hair long and look like I got scars from being a war hero, or a shark attack or some other creative story.

Heck, I'll throw in a face lift while I'm at it before applying my new scalp.

Honestly, just getting tired of glues, blending, ordering, color, sweating underneath, the gumminess, bleaching knots.

I know I'm not a lone.
11-29-2008, 05:55 AM,
Re: Why not?
I'm sure they could, but you'd have to take anti-rejection medicine because your body would reject the transplant as a foreign body. People with any kind of transplant usually have to do this. Anti-rejection medication weakens your immune system. So if you want to live your life risking infection and all the other wonderful things that come with having a weakened immune system, you could do it. But you're probably not going to find a doctor willing to take that risk.
11-29-2008, 06:47 AM,
Re: Why not?
screw that iw ouldnt want that. thats like some frankenstein crap. I rather look forward to hair multiplication or some crap like that .