Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of pics
11-30-2008, 11:07 AM,
Couple of pics
I just wanted to post some pictures of a full cap. These photos are taken at my last vacation in Thailand. I had to change my hairstyle during this vacation, because i accedently ripped it right at the hairline the very first night there!! the rip was about 1,5 inch long, so I had to do a combover and couldnt expose my hairline, I usually spike my hair up, but still it looked awesome ( except for the bad hairstyle)

I have been wearing for a year or so (never worn a topper) and wearing a full cap is so easy. I dont understand why a lot of people are so hesitant.

/Tomas

Attached Files Image(s)

11-30-2008, 03:24 PM,
Re: Couple of pics
looks great mate. what are the specs of the cap? atachment method etc?

i'm thinking of going the shave and going a full cap soon Confusedhock:
12-01-2008, 08:47 AM,
oh i love thailand .... your hair looks good mate
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM,
Hey

your hair looks brilliant mate!

I have never ever thought that a full cap hair system could be so good and natural looking like yours!! Your style is just perfect even when its not spiked up according to your little accident. Big Grin

I don't currently wear a hair system but i think a full cap would be my first choice too...i don't like the toppers.

I honestly have never seen a better style like yours!! I would love to get a similar style for my first hair system...Could you give me some more informations or any advice?? If you got some more pics it would be nice and helpful to see them.

Love to hear from you!
04-09-2009, 12:12 PM,
a job well done!! very , very nice!!
DebbieS.
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM,
Well done Tomas great job, I remember the first full cap photos you posted on my old forum, Here they are for those who havent seen them before.

Attached Files Image(s)

04-09-2009, 11:17 PM,
Hi Ba!

Thank you for your response and the additional pictures you posted to this topic. I am very impressed from this full cap, looks absolute perfect to he! I like to get a very similar style. Could you please give me some more detail information like base material, texture, color, and hair direction (but i think it should be freestyle) and finally was that full cap cut in by Toplace?...I know, a lot of questions perhaps its easier you send me the link to original post, if i could find the info there.

Regards,
Stephan
04-10-2009, 02:42 AM,
This is a great example of a shorter full cap with a trendy style. The real sideburns add another dimension of realism. Good job.
04-10-2009, 12:38 PM,
firefly Wrote:Hi Ba!

Thank you for your response and the additional pictures you posted to this topic. I am very impressed from this full cap, looks absolute perfect to he! I like to get a very similar style. Could you please give me some more detail information like base material, texture, color, and hair direction (but i think it should be freestyle) and finally was that full cap cut in by Toplace?...I know, a lot of questions perhaps its easier you send me the link to original post, if i could find the info there.

Regards,
Stephan

I would have to check but I am pretty sure it is 75% density all lace and Tomas cut this one in himself I belive, Hopefully Tomas will post a reply if not I will look up his specs.
04-14-2009, 09:59 PM,
BA707 Wrote:
firefly Wrote:Hi Ba!

Regards,
Stephan

I would have to check but I am pretty sure it is 75% density all lace and Tomas cut this one in himself I belive, Hopefully Tomas will post a reply if not I will look up his specs.

Thank you BA. It would be nice of you if Tomas is not replying.

Regards,
Steve