Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where can I buy michagan baldys dvd guys?
11-30-2008, 12:30 PM,
11-30-2008, 01:31 PM,
Re: where can I buy michagan baldys dvd guys?
I would part with my copy. Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

JL
12-24-2008, 10:39 AM,
does anybody know where i can buy the Michigan Baldy DVD. I am a newbie, 27 years old. I have been to HCM and i did not like their sales pitches. I am now confused between HCM and the Toplace systems. The reason why i am confused is because i am not sure, if i will be able to get the system on myself, like some of the amzing pics that i have seen out here.

Can anybody advise? HCM for Newbies, till you learn how to do it? or can Newbies learn to get the toplace systems on their own first time itself? I am not sure about the adhesives, tapes etc......just wondering, If anybody had a step by step details for a beginner?

Texas
12-24-2008, 10:47 AM,
You can get the DVD set from toplace ask John.
12-24-2008, 12:13 PM,
How do i contact John? Toplace has this available as one of their featured products?
12-24-2008, 12:35 PM,
You can reach me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. I'll give you a free copy of the Michigan Baldie's two DVD set with your first order. It's a must have item and covers everything from attachments, removals, cleaning, bases, tapes, glues, maintenance, etc.
Regards,
John
12-30-2008, 06:33 PM,
do you offer this video free for new customers. i will soon be ordering. im just researching before i do. this is the best site i've found. just researchings bases and all that good stuff.
12-31-2008, 05:25 AM,
Yes, I will give you Michigan Baldie's 2 DVD set for free with your first order. I'll get the DVDs out right away so you'll have time to review the DVDs while your unit is being made. By the time you get your unit you'll be all clued up on attachments, removals, cleanings, maintenance, etc. Contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I'll get it out to you.
Regards,
John