Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
****Some ones has to help Please ****
12-02-2008, 12:14 AM,
****Some ones has to help Please ****
Can some one who has used this fray check thing and how to remove it .. explain in details how to attach this liquid.. Please... thanks
12-02-2008, 06:38 AM,
Re: ****Some ones has to help Please ****
Hey Goodluck...I think you are referring to Fray Check...you can get it at walmart in the sewing section real cheap...just use a little on your finger and spread on the very edge of your lace...the only problem with this is after a day or two...it looks like dried or peeling skin...but I just take a little alcohol and clean it up and reapply...it does hide the lace and seals good,

Goodluck what part of this don't you understand...just spread the fray chek right on the very edge of the lace on the front of your lace.
12-02-2008, 07:34 AM,
AFTER you've attached your piece (with tape or glue, etc.), you may choose to use Fray Check to further conceal the edge of your lace. Again, after your piece is secured to your scalp (with glue or tape), you will put a teeny tiny amount of Fray Check on your finger tip, then you will smear this tiny amount at the edge of your lace.

FC isn't like the glues or tapes that are used to secure your piece to your scalp, so don't put it underneath the lace! Pretty much, go through your whole regular routine of taping/gluing your piece first. THEN you can use FC as described above.

Leamon
12-02-2008, 07:58 AM,
thus a sealer for the front lace. Cheers
12-02-2008, 02:09 PM,
ok so i attach the system and after attaching everything.... i apply fraycheck on the edgy while the system is already on my scalp ??? if fray check comes in contact with skin does it create any problems?
12-02-2008, 03:54 PM,
I watched BA demonstrate it in person and it does exactly what he says it does, but if the lace disappears well on your skin without it you don't necessarily need to use it.

BA gave me a bottle when I was in Windsor but I haven't cracked it open yet since I usually wear my hair comb forward, and if I do expose hairline the French lace disappears well for me. My new units are swiss in the front so they are even more undetectable.

I might try applying it to seal the lace to avoid dirt buildup since glue breaks down pretty quickly for me. If that doesn't work I'm going to try the glue dryer people were talking about awhile back.
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM,
what is a glue dryer ? where do u get it ..
12-03-2008, 03:42 AM,
The glue dryer I believe can be purchased from Sally's and is made for drying nail glues, but I have never purchased it so someone else might want to clarify this.
12-03-2008, 04:45 AM,
please do not confuse the nail POLISH dryer with the glue dryer. you are looking for an aerosol can that dries GLUE. do NOT use the nail polish dryer!! I think the brand name is Christina or something like that.
DebbieS.