Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shampoo and Conditioner
12-06-2008, 06:17 AM,
Re: Shampoo and Conditioner
atlantaguy Wrote:I'm currently using the Tigi Bedhead Sulfate-free shampoo. Has gotten very good
reviews and is reasonally priced online.

- AG

Hey AG,

Does this shampoo lather well on processed hair and leave it feeling conditioned?

The reason I ask is that I am currently working with a lab to develop a shampoo and conditioner specifically for hairwearers (as you may already know), and the problem that I found with almost all of the sulfate free shampoos is that they tend to not lather well on processed hair, and they leave the hair feeling like a wet chalkboard when you are done.
12-06-2008, 06:58 AM,
Man that sucks.
I didn't even check the bottle.
The results are the best I've had with anything.
I've got 4 months out of current piece using it.
12-06-2008, 08:09 AM,
I believe that is a milder surfactant, although still a harsher than necessary, especially on non-growing hair.
12-06-2008, 08:53 AM,
The Tigi Bedhead lathers well but doesn't condition. There may be another version
of it I don't know. I'm happy the way it leaves the hair. People on-line have been
ecstatic with it.

Creme of Nature was wonderful, and I think they made a huge blunder in changing it.
It came off the shelves of every store in my neighborhood (Publix, Eckhards, CVS, Kroger)
and didn't return. Their sales must be down.

To Snipe: if it works for you and isn't causing problems, then no worries, keep on with it

- AG