Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Full Cap Pics
12-07-2008, 10:11 AM,
Re: Latest Full Cap Pics
I think it looks great! My only suggestion to go from an A- to an A is (just as you said) to make it appear a little less dense on top (not sides) by either cheating with styling product or removing a tad bit of hair. Really nice!
12-07-2008, 02:07 PM,
Looks cool. Agree about PSB fullcaps being best for back ups.

Re sideburns, I use the fullcap ones but :
- have them a tiny bit irregular at the ends rather than cut straight off;
- pull hair out of them to thin them down progressivly towards the bottom;
- use a normal Bic razor at the very bottom to gently glide over them to get a slightly tapered look.
12-07-2008, 02:13 PM,
Also agree with keeping the sideburns short for the exact reasons you state. Longer they are the more fake they appear. Longer hair helps but only to a certain extent.
12-07-2008, 08:51 PM,
Where do you buy your full caps from? I dont see that toplace has that option. I think it looks good but I remember your last post with the exposed hairline looked incredibly real.
12-07-2008, 10:47 PM,
cant tell and wont even ask ... this is amazing .. we humans are so artistically creative .... looks real good Jrob !
12-08-2008, 01:15 AM,
cool thanks for letting us know about the specs..

sorry to be annoying but is there any way you could post a picture of the back.. particularly the nape area? ive never seen a picture from the back of a full cap before!
12-08-2008, 04:29 AM,
baldingsucks Wrote:Where do you buy your full caps from? I dont see that toplace has that option. I think it looks good but I remember your last post with the exposed hairline looked incredibly real.

toplace do full caps .
12-08-2008, 05:28 AM,
I tweaked it a little yesterday. cut the sideburns thinner and shorter, and cut the hair in that area with the scissors pointing in to give it some "chop".

Dino, I agree....it needs a little less density on the top. Now that I have had worn it for a day I'm feeling it out a little better.

baldingsucks Wrote:Where do you buy your full caps from? I dont see that toplace has that option. I think it looks good but I remember your last post with the exposed hairline looked incredibly real.

These are all toplace units.

As soon as I do a little more tweaking i will post more pics, including the back.
12-08-2008, 09:40 AM,
Can't wait to see what it looks like when you make it (style it) according to your own taste! Also, I think after showering the first time, the hair will behave better too. Looks great Jon.

Leamon
12-10-2008, 02:50 PM,
JRob,

Can/do you also style this piece with the hair brushed back or do you opt for the "Roman" look to make the hairlines less conspicuous?

Bangless (newbie wannabe)