Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on a template
01-22-2010, 10:04 AM,
Question on a template
Hi I am brand new to this process so pardon me if this has been answered or what not but my question is this: I just had a hair dresser make a mold of my head and I was wondering if when I send this in if it will be coming back to me? She said make sure you get it back because you will need it. Also it is a wax mold and not the plastic ones that were shown on this site. Any information would be great. I am very excited to get my first piece from toplace!
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM,
Re: Question on a template
Hi Dredgtones,
You can have the mold returned from the factory with your new order. Please specify this when you order. The factory will keep you specs on file for future orders. Since it's a wax mold you'll want to send it in a box. As a general note to readers, customers can send their molds in either an envelope or a box---either one is fine. Most people make plastic molds and send them in a large envelope but if it's a hard mold just wrap it in some bubble wrap and send it in a box.
Regards,
John
01-23-2010, 05:10 AM,
Re: Question on a template
Thanks for the help!! Ill be sending everything your way on Monday Smile Excited to finally be doing this