Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TL member with PICS
02-23-2009, 09:40 PM,
Re: New TL member with PICS
Hey Leamon great to hear that your happy with your system. I have to admit I have had mine since last week but I havnt got any glues or tape at the mo there on order, I did however place it ontop of my own hair just to see what it looked like ha ha. All that hair looked so good to have a fringe again(Bangs) cant wait to get going myself

I cant see any of the pics though that you have posted????!!!!!!! Would love to comment! :?:
02-24-2009, 07:06 AM,
aha i can see the pics now, looks great

how did you cut it in???
02-24-2009, 06:04 PM,
leamon,

bro..i know u order all spikey ventilation? how different is the spikey ventilation from the regular one... the hair colour u use is same as mine... how are the knots looking.. is this single strand knots? can give a detail specs of your oder? reply asap i am about to place the order
02-24-2009, 08:52 PM,
Man i have been wearering for over 6 years and that hairline is flawless. I almost don't believe it....you should be really proud man! How did you get those single strands in the front to look so good with tape, I mean I am really impressed man? Are you using the A countour?
02-25-2009, 10:24 PM,
Can I assume that the hairline is your real hair and you have the piece attached behind it..Because there is no way I could imagine that a piece will look that good at the hairline, especially those single strands..It just looks great!!!