Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I can so see your lace from 10 feet out..."
12-09-2008, 01:27 AM,
"I can so see your lace from 10 feet out..."
"look at your hair, colour is off... ugly hair cut, oh my gosh.... your co-worker must be knowing you wear hair and laugh behind your back every single day."

This is the comment when I visit the guy from Men's Hair Club today.

I went back to show off, actually, with my latest toplace... such a beautiful hairline and comfortable wearing... cleaning (my scalp) is so easy these days. I am so happy my piece.

I know he is jealous at me... he is jealous because he doesnt know how to make a nice hairline, I was nice enough trying to teach him... He insist my hair is ugly, as he forces all his customers to use poly, hard bonding all around, and maintenance by him every 4 weeks. All his system is double knot, no bleaching, and 100% density.

This old fuker, at his mid 40s, added "look at my hairline, so natural and make me look so young ... why the fuck do you make a receeded look at all ?? I can so see your lace from 10 feet out, it is so unnatural... you need to come back to me so I can help you out."

Now I got to say I hate unethical sales, but I hate unlogical sales even more Big Grin
12-09-2008, 04:57 AM,
Re: "I can so see your lace from 10 feet out..."
HCM is desperate for clients. They will say or do anything to "force" you into signing with them. They will make believe you look good, when in fact, you look horrible. Everything you said, Emery, is true about their "professionalism" there. I was a client... it was brainwashing there. They don't let you know things in advance, they don't really give you options. The stylists there (or the one I went to) were untalented.

HCM did give m that initial boost of confidence at first, so I feel a little guilty talking about them in this manner, but when I hear about how they play with people's self-consciousness like what Emery described, I get very offended and offensive.

Emery, we both know HCM cannot compare to TL, hands down.

Leamon