Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered 75% density think its too much !? :s
12-09-2008, 08:47 AM,
Ordered 75% density think its too much !? :s
Hi there

I think I ordered a density which is too thick, I’m going to see my stylist next week, will they be able to thin out the system which I have ordered. It’s a sfs 75%. Looking at the forum it seems the key to making a piece look realistic is to go for something which isn’t thick.

Cheers
12-09-2008, 08:57 AM,
Re: Ordered 75% density think its too much !? :s
That's gonna be a LOT of hair.

Whether it works depends upon your age and the condition of your temples and side hair.
12-09-2008, 09:00 AM,
Well im 24.... But I placed the lace on top of my head and it does look really thick.

My temples are ok I suppose I wouldn’t class them as "great"

I’ve spent ages waiting for them and have ordered two the same density. Sad ...... When I see the stylist would she be able to thin out the piece?

Thanks
12-09-2008, 09:16 AM,
Your stylist should be able to thin out the piece, but she probably won't be able to cut out any more than 5-10% density.
12-09-2008, 09:32 AM,
Thanks for the replies.

Ideally I would of liked it to be around 65% I suppose this should still be ok if I get her to thin it out for me.

Cheeeeers Smile
12-09-2008, 01:02 PM,
If it's too thick, don't expose too much hairline and load up on styling product. If it's wearable this will also get you several more weeks out of a piece.
12-09-2008, 01:13 PM,
I bet it's going to be too thick. You think it looks like a lot now, and they always look thinner before they are cut in. Don't let your stylist hack it up too much.... the best way to deal with too much density is to send it back.