01-23-2010, 04:04 AM,
Re: Prince William photo
I think he is a person who would look much better with hair
01-23-2010, 04:22 AM,
wow i didnt relize he had lost it,its been a while since ive seen him
01-25-2010, 12:01 PM,
He's starting to look a lot like his older Uncle a lot as he's getting older and the hair doesn't seem to help.

If he's cool with it, then that's fine, and I hope he continues to be as happy in love/life etc as he seems to be, but if not, then it's time to do something Wullie, and get out there and look at some of the fine examples on the net.

Also, noticed Michael C. Hall who is battling Non-Hodgkinsons disease at the moment looked awful without his Hair and I wish him all the best, but just shows you how people can look a lot less attractive when they don't have hair. The guy is a great actor and a really nice guy from his interviews. I hope he beats this thing and it's positive signs we are getting, and gets back to our screens either as Dexter, David in Six Feet Under would be amazing to see a new series of that, or just acting in films..

all the best Dexter..
01-26-2010, 12:06 PM,
Great sides though.. I think a piece would look great on him, 10 years younger Smile
01-27-2010, 06:57 AM,
Looks like he's wearing braces on his lower teeth - an unusual sight on someone who's well into their 20's.
01-27-2010, 08:02 AM,
kevinme Wrote:If he's cool with it, then that's fine, and I hope he continues to be as happy in love/life etc as he seems to be, but if not, then it's time to do something Wullie, and get out there and look at some of the fine examples on the net...

Me thinks he'll be ok.....I mean , he could afford a piece or two, no?! :lol: