Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a indicator for choosing full cap?
12-12-2008, 09:32 AM,
Re: What is a indicator for choosing full cap?
Quote:Not everyone gets away with a wig, we all can spot them and i have spotted the ones with the wide forehead.

What do you mean "we all can spot them" ???
12-12-2008, 10:34 AM,
I did not mean that we can spot every wig out there mate....only the bad ones. And when I say "we all can spot them", I am talking about everyone here on this forum, because we look for it. The average joe ain't looking for it. And for me, dead giveaways are thin sides with a thicker density on top, a 20 year old's hairline, and the wide forehead look. You have spotted bad wigs right?
12-12-2008, 10:51 AM,
Quote:I did not mean that we can spot every wig out there mate....only the bad ones. And when I say "we all can spot them", I am talking about everyone here on this forum, because we look for it. The average joe ain't looking for it. And for me, dead giveaways are thin sides with a thicker density on top, a 20 year old's hairline, and the wide forehead look. You have spotted bad wigs right?

Yes I have spotted bad wigs, but only the really bad ones, old style wigs. I never spotted a wig with recession and low density where you can see the scalp through the head, before I came to these forums I didn't even know they existed... I'm not sure if I was THAT ignorant, or maybe all the non wearer are such ignorant.
12-13-2008, 05:41 AM,
Jonesy123 Wrote:
Quote:I'm not sure if I was THAT ignorant, or maybe all the non wearer are such ignorant.

They are that ignorant. I know I was. Most HAIR STYLISTS don't even know what a well crafted piece can look like. That's why even with some minor imperfections you can fool the vast majority of people the vast majority of the time.
12-14-2008, 10:32 AM,
Thanks alot for the info. When my sides would be to far back I'd first try the Colin-technique and then I could still go for a full cap.

Colin, you are really living the life :ugeek:. Great video.

Peter Wink