Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shatner's Latest Full Cap
12-11-2008, 06:19 PM,
Shatner's Latest Full Cap
Below is a link to a short video clip of William Shatner sporting his latest full cap. Looks pretty short on the sides. Would you guys be able to spot his cap on the street if he were an average guy? FYI: He's interviewing Jenna Jameson. :lol:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://television.aol.com/tvtop5/let-your-freak-flag-fly-shatners-raw-nerve/2352060;jsessionid=D72E5CA4502749C46AB319FE6969A6DF/auto">http://television.aol.com/tvtop5/let-yo ... 9A6DF/auto</a><!-- m -->
12-11-2008, 11:51 PM,
Re: Shatner's Latest Full Cap
Shatner has a great piece. Especially considering some of the monstrosities he's sported in the last few decades. The question is why is he interviewing Jenna Jameson and why is she still famous? God, she's awful!
12-12-2008, 02:55 AM,
Shatner does look great. A great example of a very short full cap. The only thing I think he needs is a little more recession built in for a guy his age. Overall though it is great. He covers the front hairline well and the side hairline really looks great. I wear a short full cap and I have always felt that the side hairline is the toughest to get right.

Not sure how he kept a straight face during the interview though... Smile
12-12-2008, 11:37 AM,
Shatner wears a wig? this is news to me, how can we be sure though?
12-12-2008, 12:47 PM,
baldingsucks Wrote:Shatner wears a wig? this is news to me, how can we be sure though?

He's worn for a zillion years.
Very widely known, it's certainly no secret.

Smile
Fred (StealthTJ)
12-13-2008, 12:16 AM,
Shatners hair looked alot more natural than Jenna's lips.
12-13-2008, 02:50 AM,
Did Shatner also wore a wig back at his young days, when he was captain James T Kirk when the actual series was recorded (not later movies) ?

[Image: JamesTKirk.jpg]

He looks just so freaking good here...

And what about this one ?

[Image: 20080118113319%21JamesTKirk.jpg]

By today's standards it looks a bit like a wig, but I'm not sure back at that era they could even expose hairline like this...
12-13-2008, 05:31 AM,
Historically the most obvious piece in the business.
Looks like a dead animal, and if anyone thinks otherwise, well...
12-13-2008, 07:29 AM,
Maybe so, but still something is different in his hair from back then, he looks nicer. Is he using just a topper in those old images ?

If this is him, here he made a sloppy appearance:

[Image: WilliamShatner2.jpg]
12-13-2008, 03:37 PM,
Man,

As a former Trekkie, I have a shit-ton of memorabilia and no matter how hard I look, I cannot find the picture of Shatner on the cover of an old late 60's tv guide. It's a close-up and you can see the lace/mesh in Shatner's combed back style. If I find it I'll post it. But definitely homeboy has been wearing since the late 60's. He must have lost his hair very young.