Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please post pics of heavily highlighted pieces
01-23-2010, 05:17 PM,
Please post pics of heavily highlighted pieces
Hi gang,

Could you post some pics of heavily highlighted pieces?

I'm thinking of doing a highlighted piece, and wanted to see how others looked or how the factory does with highlights.

Thanks!
01-24-2010, 04:01 AM,
Re: Please post pics of heavily highlighted pieces
Hi James,
I wouldn't call this 'heavily highlighted' but it's #22R on the first 3/8" of front hairline with a medium brown base color. This type of 'non cookie cutter' type enhancement says 'that couldn't be a hair piece.' I don't recommend heavy highlights as I think subtle hightlights are much more realistic and natural. For newbies, we can do highlights three different ways. First, we can do highlights like this photo---a blonde front (or if you want the Jay Leno look we can do the opposite-- a dark front against a light base color). Second, we can evenly blend the highlights among your base color--for example 10% #22R blended evenly among a base color which gives a nice reflection and realistic look . And third, we can do 'sunstreak hightlights where the highlight color is in clumps usually 3/8" in diameter--think surfer look. We see more requests for highligths during the summer months as it's more 'season appropriate.' Remember, when you add highlights it lightens the overall look of the hair so the more hightlights you add the more lighter the piece will appear to others. There is no extra charge for highlights. I think I've got more photos on another computer but it's in the shop having data transfered--I'll check it when I get it back and see if I have more photos to post.
Regards,
John

[attachment=0]

Attached Files Image(s)

01-25-2010, 04:13 AM,
Found another one. Again, this is subtle. We can do whatever you'd like. This example is sunstreaks or highlights 'clumped' together.

[img][attachment=0]<!--%20ia0%20-->Tina%20after%20(highlights).jpg<!--%20ia0%20-->[/attachment][/img]

Attached Files Image(s)

01-25-2010, 06:30 AM,
Do you have any pics of heavily highlighted pieces?
01-25-2010, 09:41 AM,
James,
I checked the archives and couldn't find any heavily highlighted pieces---it's just not ordered often. I found subtle highlights but not the heavy stuff. Any customers out there have a photo of one?
Regards,
John
01-25-2010, 11:59 AM,
Do you recall any orders for heavy highlighting?

If so, what were the specs for color?
01-28-2010, 09:31 AM,
James,
I hve not received any orders for heavily highlighted pieces--sorry.
Regards,
John