Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious about something.
12-17-2008, 06:56 AM,
Re: Just curious about something.
Quote:I'm in my late 20's now and not nearly as shallow as I was then.

I'm not sure you were that shallow then, at least not necessarily more than Mr.Burns and Kevo88 are today.

Both Mr.Burns and Kevo88 talked about their ability to accept a wig on a girl, but from my understanding they meant a girl who they know for enough time, one who is worth their time, they didn't talk about a blind date who tells them she's wearing a wig on the spot.

With all due respect to the "intense conversation" that you had with that stripper, how much time did you know her before you found out about the wig ?, 4 hours ?, that's not nearly enough time to fall in love with someone.

When you found out about her wig, it was at a time where looks still mattered most, since you didn't know her well enough for something else to become more important.

I think that if you would have spent a month with her (without knowing she's wearing), and discovered that she's an amazing person, but her very good looks is partially because of a wig, you might have felt differently than you said.

Something else, you talked about her wig as very long with bright hair. I think that wig had a HUGE impact on how she appeared. I don't think that the usual wig has such an impact on a man's look, the fact that he has something to frame his face is important, but apart from this it's not one of the main features that define his looks... (like it was with her).

Messages In This Thread
Just curious about something. - Madbull - 12-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Re: Just curious about something. - kevo88 - 12-17-2008, 02:18 AM
Re: Just curious about something. - Jonesy123 - 12-17-2008, 06:56 AM
Re: Just curious about something. - JRob - 12-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Re: Just curious about something. - JRob - 12-17-2008, 04:10 PM
Re: Just curious about something. - leamon - 12-17-2008, 04:19 PM