Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS!
12-19-2008, 05:23 AM,
Re: Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS!
Tonight I am going to try to post my driver's license pic from 16 years ago, right alongside of the pic of me in my new full cap....

dale1389 Wrote:hahhaha jrob, you should of pulled said "it must be the new wig, just kidding" lady would have been so confused.

a quick question jrob, if i wanted to wear a piece similar to yours a fullcap also, i have decent hair on sides and back, how would i go attaching the full cap to my head, would the hairs give me trouble with glue and tape sticking?

I actually thought about using the wig as a pickup line. Seriously.

Imagine it totally spiked rock star style, showing hairline, scalp and all, going up to a girl and saying something like "Excuse me, but I need a woman's opinion. What do you think of the highlights on my wig? Should I specify a little more blonde on my next order?", hehe. I'm gonna do it one day, and I'll post the results!

As for your question, I don't really understand what you are asking. Are you saying that you plan to NOT shave? If so that isn't going to work. If you are just talking about the stubble growth, it won't affect the bond, but you will be able to feel it coming through a lace unit after a few days. That is one of the drawbacks of a full cap....

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS! - JRob - 12-19-2008, 05:23 AM