Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS!
12-17-2008, 06:00 PM,
Re: Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS!
Jonesy123 Wrote:JRob,

Moments like these make it SO worthwhile... (I hope you didn't ruin it with your uncontrolled urge to tell it's a wig).

Hahaha...I told her that it must be my new haircut, and that I should thank my stylist! After I left I thought to myself 'Wouldn't it have been funny if I told her it was because of my new WIG!" LOL

Seriously though, I will take some pics when I re-attach this unit cause it's the best one yet. Looking at this thing there is NO WAY anyone would have ever in a million years even FATHOM the thought that it might be a wig. My stylist is determined to transform me into a ROCK GOD!

RD. Wrote:Unbelievable that the state of Florida lets its citizens go for so long without requiring you to come in for a new picture and an updated license. 16 years??

I suppose you don't have to even prove your eyesight is still good and that you can still drive a car during that time either. Must be the elderly lobby. {For the record, my mom and stepdad are both in their 80s and live in Florida too, and both still have excellent driving skills and records.}

I think it's still good until 2011!

The amazing thing is that I'm pretty sure I can just get another sticker for the back through the mail to renew it!

If I remember tomorrow and I get time I will scan the pic at work and post it compared to the new full cap. That should be fun!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS! - JRob - 12-17-2008, 06:00 PM