Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS!
12-19-2008, 07:50 PM,
Re: Cashier almost refused to sell me liquor......PRICELESS!
You look much more attractive today JRob. It's amazing what hair can do to a person's face. Your hair at the 21 year old pic adds you another 10 years.
12-19-2008, 11:12 PM,
JRob Wrote:As for your question, I don't really understand what you are asking. Are you saying that you plan to NOT shave? If so that isn't going to work. If you are just talking about the stubble growth, it won't affect the bond, but you will be able to feel it coming through a lace unit after a few days. That is one of the drawbacks of a full cap....

sorry mate. i meant that when i shave my head, will the stubble effect how well the tape and glue holds? thanks for the answer mate much appreciated.
12-20-2008, 03:58 AM,
Jonesy123 Wrote:You look much more attractive today JRob. It's amazing what hair can do to a person's face. Your hair at the 21 year old pic adds you another 10 years.

That's funny, cause when I was that age people thought I was much older. Today (and even when I SHAVED, believe it or not) they think I am a good ten years younger most of the time. I used to think it was because I was mature for my age, but I'm sure the hairline played into it quite a bit.
12-21-2008, 06:33 AM,
I can definitely relate to this thread. Drinking age up here in Canada is 19 yrs old and I am now 38 yrs old. If I do not carry my id with me I will not get served or be allowed to buy liquor usually most of the time. It gets really bad when the students return to univesity because I will get asked everytime for id in the fall. I wonder if will look old enough to buy liquor when I am 40 yrs old !Big Grin
12-22-2008, 06:34 AM,
xbaddboy Wrote:I can definitely relate to this thread. Drinking age up here in Canada is 19 yrs old and I am now 38 yrs old. If I do not carry my id with me I will not get served or be allowed to buy liquor usually most of the time. It gets really bad when the students return to univesity because I will get asked everytime for id in the fall. I wonder if will look old enough to buy liquor when I am 40 yrs old !Big Grin

Feels good to get carded at our age doesn't it?

Never seen you without the piece but with it I wouldn't have thought you were older than 25-26.
12-23-2008, 06:52 AM,
Yes it does feel good to be carded being I am 38 yrs old. There is one drawback though, I always get 19 to 20 yr old
girls hitting on me when I do go out which I am not to fussy about because my daughter will be turning 12 so they are a little bit younger than I would like. Most guys I know envy this because they wish they had my problem.
12-23-2008, 08:06 AM,
xbaddboy Wrote:Yes it does feel good to be carded being I am 38 yrs old. There is one drawback though, I always get 19 to 20 yr old
girls hitting on me when I do go out which I am not to fussy about because my daughter will be turning 12 so they are a little bit younger than I would like. Most guys I know envy this because they wish they had my problem.

Yea ... well Xbadboy ... when we met up at BA's Windsor Convention ...
you certainly DON'T LOOK your age ..... and your hairpiece is
undetectable .... You were one of the two who I had to stare
at ... trying to find something that would give it away ! Smile
12-24-2008, 01:32 PM,
Thanks for the compliments there Count! At the convention I thought I would be the most detectable because I was probably the newest wearer there and I had visions of myself being the poster boy for all the pros on what not to do.
12-24-2008, 06:27 PM,
xbaddboy Wrote:Yes it does feel good to be carded being I am 38 yrs old. There is one drawback though, I always get 19 to 20 yr old

Poor guy. i don't care if your daughter is 12 or 26....don't let anyone shame you into thinking you have to only date women your age. I look a bit younger and tend to go for younger women myself. I'm 37 and have been with 20-25 yr olds almost exclusively over the past few years. Fact is that women are programmed to sek traits that manifest themselves in older men, so you might as well embrace it. It doesn't get any easier as you get older, so take advantage of it while you can!
12-24-2008, 06:33 PM,
BTW....I was in the same liquor store the other day, and a different cashier asks me for my ID. I hand it to her, and get another odd reaction. After talking to her it seems that she didn't believe I could possibly be 37. The guy after me made a comment like "You aren't going to ask for MY ID?" to which the cashier responds "Well, if you are paying with credit card I will be happy to ask for ID". PRICELESS!

Lesson to all....if you want to look 10-15 years younger.....get a hairpiece with a modern, rockstar hairstyle. Proceed to date hotties that you once considered to be out of your league. You can thank me later....