Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pics
12-21-2008, 03:36 AM,
Re: New pics
wow !!
looks fantastic unbelivably undetectable
nobody would ever realise

by the way what density did you order ??
12-21-2008, 05:46 AM,
baldingsucks Wrote:Wow your hair looks great, I wouldnt even suspect you of wearing, I cant even tell where the piece starts.

Could this achievable with a full cap though? looks really short

The short answer is "probably".

The problem is that the density would have to be even, no thin spots. And the knots would have to be bleached very well. On top of that, there is no margin for error with attachment. If the lace get a crease, you might have problems.

The other big, BIG issue is that the ventilation would have to essentially perfect. I have been discovering this lately with some of my units that seem to be designed for long hair. In other words, if you wear your hair 3" or longer, you probably won't notice the ventilation pattern, but if you go down to 1/4-1/2", you will begin to see that even the best ventilation cannot perfectly mimic the growth pattern of real hair

So although from my experience (some of the areas on my full caps the hair is 1/4" or less) I believe that it is possible, but not practical.
12-21-2008, 06:11 AM,
WOW, this look UNREAL !!! (or actually, real Smile )

Kevo can you please post your "before" pics, I really want to see how you shaved your head and whats the piece and whats you real hair... (if you could provide pics of your entire transformation that you talked about, it would be phenomenal...)

Also, the fact the people did not notice your transition to the wig is so comforting to know...

something last, are the entire knots bleached ?, did you get it like this or did you bleached it yourself ?
12-21-2008, 08:48 AM,
Yes BRAVO !!!
12-21-2008, 12:45 PM,
Looks good, bro.

Do you mind posting some dry pics?

I'm getting closer and closer to taking the plunge.
12-21-2008, 07:22 PM,
Looks great!!! Nice job! What is the density? Is it the same density all the way around? I like the frontal hairline that shows some scalp parts and not a wall...
12-23-2008, 12:05 AM,
awsome job!! I couldn't spot anything off!!! Is that Paul Mitchell Wax Works gel the stuff everyone talks about when they say "wax works"? Gel
12-23-2008, 08:27 AM,
kevo88 Wrote:Stock, all French lace
I cut it in (first time using a Styrofoam head, so much easier!)
ST-30 tape, side and back
Ultra Hold glue up front
I also gave the piece a hair cut, (also on the Styrofoam head, it's kind of fun cutting hair.)
I use Paul Mitchell Wax Works gel, (best stuff I have used, although kind of expensive)

PHENOMENAL .... !!!
Like others have said ... You would have to guess twice ...
One question ... what kind of hold do you get on the
front with the Ultra Hold ...???

this attachment ... I'm using ST-30 ... A little Walker No shine
tape in the front ... and the Ultra Hold ...
UltraHold like other glues ... comes up in about 3 days for me ..
Whereas the tape .. holds easily 2 weeks ....

Again ... Great job ....
12-23-2008, 09:18 AM,
Hi Kevo,

What is the density on this unit?
12-23-2008, 09:26 AM,
This looks incredible, well done man!!!

I wish I had your temple points... jealous here!