Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pics
12-24-2008, 01:35 AM,
Re: New pics
Looks really good Kevo ! IMO it looks great combed forward and a little less product like in your first pics.
12-25-2008, 07:05 PM,
I wish I could have gotten results like yours! I tried too many times, but couldnt get a good hairline. I had French the first time which was impossible to show a hairline. The second was SFS which was actually really great for an exposed hairiline, but the ultra hold was what gave it away, too messy and hard to work with. Both units were stock, and I just think it wa too much material and it bunched up everywhere. Maybe in a few months I'll make a template and get the NEW Poly, the really thin skin.

Im good for now, I had enough and buzzed my head! Haha. But I might return in a while.
12-26-2008, 01:22 AM,
Quote:Maybe in a few months I'll make a template and get the NEW Poly, the really thin skin.

Patrick, why don't you want to get SFS again, after you do the template ?, because of attachment problems ?
12-26-2008, 03:30 PM,
This looks great!

And this is a stock piece?

This looks light density for stock unit, can stock pieces be ordered with a different density?

Did you bleach these knots or did they come that well bleached?

I might be getting a stock soon after these pics, Great job to you and Toplace.
12-27-2008, 05:44 PM,
Only reason this stock unit looks like in these pics is because it has a lot of gel in the hair...and there is a flash when taking the picture.

Trust me, it is quite thick when dry...

Bleaching was done at the factory as far as I know of.