Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pics
12-20-2008, 05:11 AM,
New pics
Wow, this forum is really starting to take off... that's great!

Here are my lastest pics...

[Image: PC190447.jpg]
[Image: PC190440.jpg]
[Image: PC190439.jpg]
[Image: PC190434.jpg]
[Image: PC190433.jpg]

Pretty soon I will be going for another hair cut, and will do a high and tight as someone requested...
12-20-2008, 06:26 AM,
Re: New pics
Kevo88....excellent presentation...your hairline looks fantastic...Very natural...and with those thick eyebrows you can certainly get away with a full thick hairline. You have certainly gone above and beyond...no one would ever second guess. Cheers
12-20-2008, 09:15 AM,
Looks great, what are the specs?
12-20-2008, 09:18 AM,
Thanks for sharing your photos. Agreed, it looks great. You're definitely doing it right. However, I'm partial to the dry(er) look photos you posted previously with the your hair combed forward -- that's the style that would best suit me, I guess, if/when I take the plunge.

Is this a different unit?

Would you consider posting "before" photos? They complete the picture and help those of us who don't wear figure out what our options are.
12-20-2008, 09:27 AM,
Great Job!
I'm going tomorrow, if the snow isn't 4 feet deep, to get my two units cut in. Can you give the "Data Dump" on what you have going on in the photos? ( Density - Lace type - attachment method - hair product(s) )
12-20-2008, 11:11 AM,
Kevo,
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing those photos.
Regards,
John
12-20-2008, 04:14 PM,
Excellent job buddy!!
12-20-2008, 04:17 PM,
Not saying that it wouldn't look fine without, but this is testament to the realism that styling products can add.

Even if you had a bunch of visible flaws, people wouldn't give that hair style a second glance. You can get away with MURDER with a little gel or wax!

Good job buddy.
12-20-2008, 05:04 PM,
Thanks for the positive feedback! I tell you what, this game is starting to really get fun with what we can pull off for hairstyles.

For the guys who are still contemplating taking the plunge, take it for me... it's well worth it! My situation was really tricky because I went from a shaved head to growing out my horribly receded hairline enough to blend a piece in. Worst of all, I couldn't wear a hat at work... so I had to do this transition very slowly, (starting with a piece that reflected my craptastic hairline). Then in the course of 4 months of wearing, this is my latest and best hairline to date. And best of all, no one has suspected a thing. In all honesty, my hairline has probably been lowered a 1/2 -3/4 of a inch, (including the temple region). Prepare to spend the first couple of months practicing attachments, hair styles, and blending. But then it will come together and began to get really fun! I have been doing it for four months, and I am siked from the progress I have made... so I can't wait till next year to see what I can accomplish next.

K, specs for these pics...

Stock, all French lace
I cut it in (first time using a Styrofoam head, so much easier!)
ST-30 tape, side and back
Ultra Hold glue up front
I also gave the piece a hair cut, (also on the Styrofoam head, it's kind of fun cutting hair.)
I use Paul Mitchell Wax Works gel, (best stuff I have used, although kind of expensive)
12-20-2008, 05:20 PM,
Wow your hair looks great, I wouldnt even suspect you of wearing, I cant even tell where the piece starts.

Could this achievable with a full cap though? looks really short