Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New And Confused Help NEEEEEEEEDED !!!
12-21-2008, 01:48 AM,
New And Confused Help NEEEEEEEEDED !!!
Hi to all the members on this forum

Im totally new here and this if my first post. I live in Abu dhabi (United Arab Emirates) & im totally new to hair replacement systems. I have no idea about which hair system to use and how to design it. And how to get it cut. There is Farrel hair systems in Dubai but its too expensive and also the Customer Feedback about him is not so good. Also quite frankly i have no idea about Farell systems whether those are good or bad. All i heard is from rumours flying over the internet

Plzzzzzzzzz guys help me out how to get a hair replacment system that acutally suits me. I like long hairs type of styles
12-21-2008, 06:02 AM,
Re: New And Confused Help NEEEEEEEEDED !!!
Hi Chaudry.
Welcome--you've come to the right place. There are many people on this forum that wil help you. But first we need to know more about your hair loss. Are your sides and back medium density? thin? heavy? What is your face shape? We need to know these things so we can advise you on the best hairstyle to enhance your appearance. If you feel comfortable with it, please post a picture here and you'll get lots of people that can help you. If you're not comfortable with that then I suggest a private webcam interview with Debbie. She'll be able to see and hear you and you'll see and hear her. She'll advise you and you can ask her any questions. She truly is an expert and you'll get excellent advice. Right now you're taking the hardest step--getting started. We'll all here to help you cause we all had to go through this. It only gets better from here. And you've got a lot of support on this forum.
Regards,
John