Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poly and temple flaps (photo)
01-24-2010, 05:39 PM,
Poly and temple flaps (photo)
Is it possible to have poly on sides and back and small temple flaps on one HP? thnx
01-25-2010, 04:19 AM,
Re: Poly and temple flaps
Hi Andry,
Sure, we can do that--no problem. Temple areas have fine thin hair and so it's best to go with all lace in that area so as to be undetectable. I think I've got a photo in the data base of temple flaps---I'll check the data base and post it.
Regards,
John
01-25-2010, 05:11 AM,
Here's and example of a template with temple flaps. You can start the poly anywhere you'd like---I suggest that it be far enough away from the thin temple hair that it's not noticeable. Typically we order 3/4" wide poly but you can order any width you'd like.

[attachment=0]Here you go:

Attached Files Image(s)

01-26-2010, 12:07 PM,
Yes, Xeon has a great look and I also use similar flaps! They work great and give you a youthful style Smile
01-28-2010, 02:58 AM,
Re: Poly and temple flaps (photo)
Xeon did a great job on the temple flaps. Please not that this is correct for him given his age. Older customers might want to note that a bit of recession might be more 'age appropriate' for them. So they would want to bring the temple area back a bit further and then come forward to the tip of the temple point. Eveyone is different and I've seen older guys have no recession at all so you'll have to be the judge on what looks the most natural for you.
Regards,
John