Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-26-2008, 01:30 AM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Quote:I don't tell anyone I date. They just think I have great hair. I wear a full cap too. I confirmed to myself not to say anything in the initial stages of dating because a year ago I dated one women for 2 months. She was over to my house one night, and went to get something for me in my closet. I forgot that's where I keep my spare piece. She came out with it and said what is this. I obviously had to tell her. The look on her face was like she was repulsed. Anyways, that was the last time we went out. After that, she was always "busy". Fortunately she had enough integrity to not tell mutual friends. I've run across her socially, she's been pleasant but I could tell she'd always stare at my hair and just kinda smirk.

After 2 months she still found it such a huge problem ?, how many times did you see her in that period ?, was it an intense relationship ?

I wonder if you told her yourself (say a day before she found out) would it have made any difference...

The good thing that I take from it, is that even if she can't stand wigs, she still couldn't spot it on your head in two months, wow.
12-29-2008, 09:11 AM,
We dated regularly for 2 months. Full caps if done right can be quite undetectable. I've been lucky with mine so far. My biggest problem is long term attachment even with ultra hold. Usually 3 days tops before it starts to come undone. That's with thinskin perimeter in cold temps. Hot Texas weather, I'm lucky to get 2 days of hold. That's a huge problem on vactaions with a female. Anyhoo, I don't think it would have mattered to tell her beforehand. Alot of females simply can't deal with it, and she's one of them despite having her own set of fake boobs.
12-29-2008, 10:13 AM,
Quote:Alot of females simply can't deal with it,

"Alot" ?, did it happen again with a different woman ?