Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Unit, some issues, w/pics
12-24-2008, 04:20 AM,
Re: First Unit, some issues, w/pics
That is fixable.. You need someone to thin it out a little more when dry to try and match that back up better. Also, you probably want to invest in some Xfusion with the sealer spray (it's a concealer that is a powder). This will help the thinning sides and back tremendously. You can wear a topper real short with thin sides and back.. but you have to just thin out the sides and back enough to match up, plus sometimes use some concealer.. I keep my hair real short on the sides, and back #2.. and it looks fine. Sometimes, when it starts growing out, I use the Xfusion to help.

Buy a knot bleaching kit to hide the knots... can't tell from that pic.. but you may have to move the hairline up a tiny bit like some said on here. You can kind of judge whenever you are putting the piece on w/o glue or tape..

I won't go to a full cap b/c I like shaved sides/back hair.. I hate any hair on my sides/back.. I like it real short, but sometimes with some length on top so I can get some spikeness going. My hair is almost as thin as yours side and back (I'm 31).. I started using minoxidil again just on the sides/back to try and keep, and possibly thicken it up a tiny bit.

Anyway... the good things is that you are showing scalp.

Messages In This Thread
Re: First Unit, some issues, w/pics - JRob - 12-23-2008, 03:58 AM
Re: First Unit, some issues, w/pics - folliman - 12-24-2008, 04:20 AM
Re: First Unit, some issues, w/pics - JRob - 12-24-2008, 06:22 PM