Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting on the full cap DVD!!!
12-22-2008, 06:03 PM,
Waiting on the full cap DVD!!!
Balding with dermmatch serving as less and less effective cover....will I get to the point where I can no pull over any decent hairstyle even with a combover, or will the DVD arrive first with enough time to make a template and order and wait for arrival?

Oh, the suspense!!!
12-23-2008, 03:50 AM,
Re: Waiting on the full cap DVD!!!
jcoors Wrote:Balding with dermmatch serving as less and less effective cover....will I get to the point where I can no pull over any decent hairstyle even with a combover, or will the DVD arrive first with enough time to make a template and order and wait for arrival?

Oh, the suspense!!!

Hi jcoors,

I am shooting and editing the Full Cap DVD as we speak.

Unfortunately (from a time perspective) there is a LOT of information and it is taking a long time to get everything on tape. I'm expecting this video to be 1 1/2-3 hours long, and as a rule of thumb you have to shoot one hour or tape to get one minute of useable video. I shouldn't have to shoot quite that much video, but it's a lot of work.

I know there is a ton of interest in full caps so I do hope to have this project completed soon.

Tell you what. Anyone who is interested in the DVD can contact me and I will send out an email reminder as soon as it's finished. Just shoot me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I will keep you updated.
12-23-2008, 04:21 AM,
Re: Waiting on the full cap DVD!!!
Thanks JRob, will do