Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh)
12-27-2008, 11:00 AM,
Re: Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh)
Quote:Sounds like an excellent strategy. A little Shock-And-Awe!

The other day I've read about someone who grew a beard for like two months. Then, when he did his wig transformation (had hair before, but with concealers) he also shaved the beard. All of his co-workers were so surprised to see the beard gone, they hardly even noticed he did something with his hair...

Quote:So when is this all going down? You'll probably wind up on the TL Board Of Directors in no time.

Lol, I'm in no hurry. I'm after the best execution, not the fastest. Moreover, my look is going to deteriorate rapidly in the following weeks and months (until December of next year), so I'm in no hurry to look my best.

My hair is too long currently, I can not make a template since I can't see my thinning areas well. I'm going to have a haircut next week, then make the template. Then grow my hair again and wait for the custom topper to arrive. When it arrives I'll see how it looks, and decide how to continue further. I need to find a good stylist that could work with me, at least for the first cut, while keeping absolute discretion. In the meantime I've also ordered MB's DVD, to get some knowledge of how to do things myself.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh) - Jonesy123 - 12-27-2008, 11:00 AM