Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh)
12-27-2008, 09:24 AM,
Re: Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh)
Quote:I didn't say it SCREAMED. One of the telltales is the difference in the orienatation (i.e., direction of hair growth) of the topper to his own hair. I can see the topper sitting on his head. It's subtle but discernible, again, to the knowing eye.

This could have been solved if he grew his hair just a little bit longer, and used *more* gel. Then it would have been very difficult for you to discern direction of hair growth.

Quote:The color is [*]slightly[*] off.

True, but with more gel (or a "wetter" look), this would have been fixed too.

Quote:But the biggest giveaway, to my eagle eye, is the solid hairline.

I'm not sure you are right here. First of all Why do you assume his hairline can't be full ?, his sides support it in my opinion. Secondly, You've seen my pics when my hair is combed back, I have NO hairline to speak about, it's there, but it's extremely diffused. Now, if I comb my hair forward, then with all the hair I bring from the back and sides, it looks like I have a solid hairline too. Even if he got a lower density for the front, still, with the comb-down style, it would have been hard to notice.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh) - Jonesy123 - 12-27-2008, 09:24 AM