Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
12-30-2008, 12:34 AM,
Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
undecided Wrote:Hi Jonesy

Alot of people actually have just the sides of their hair left (normal balding pattern). Maybe you can just wear a hat to the surgery and the doctors and nurses in the operating theatre will just think you are balding and won't know you are wearing. Wink. As Tapehead said, they see bald people everyday, most likely they won't even give it a second thought.

You are right that it's more of a problem for me than it is for them. They saw many bald people, yes, but I was never seen bald in public, ever. Thinking of me several months from now showing a NW7 horseshoe in public, is almost unimaginable... I inherited the balding pattern from my grandfather (from my mother's side), he was exactly like me at my age, and now, at age 82 (!), he still has hair on top, he does not have the NW7 horseshoe.

If I came to the surgeon with a totally shaved head, this was much less of a problem for me than to come to him with that friggin NW7 horseshoe. Who the hell go to a hair stylist (with hair on top !) and asks for a NW7 cut ?????

Messages In This Thread
Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!! - Jonesy123 - 12-30-2008, 12:34 AM