Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
12-29-2008, 05:10 AM,
Re: JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
Quote:Hair loss and the harebrained schemes we hash to fix it have the potential to turn us all into instant clowns.

Talking about a situation where wearers turn into clowns, what do you have to say about the next one ? (a situation that I WILL have to face, for sure, if I choose to wear).

A week ago I had to go through a minor surgical operation to remove a small pilar cyst from my scalp (I get these from time to time, and then go remove it, otherwise it can get bigger and it's not aesthetic). Anway, they told me to remove my cloths and shoes and put on the robe (in a private room), then they told me to come into the operation room. There were a few steps from the private room to the operation room, and while I took these steps I looked around and there were people, some doctors and some strangers getting ready for their own operation. Then I thought to myself, if I was with a wig, I had to be without it while taking these steps, and anyone could see how redicules I look with my shaved top. Moreover, when I get inside the operation room I meet the surgeon and his female assistance, and I'll have to explain to them why I look like a clown (I can choose not to explain anything, but this won't make things less embarrasing). This is SO embarrassing !!!

A wearer being without his topper is the wost nightmare, especially if they see you still have hair on top and you shaved it, you look like a clown !!!, it is a worse feeling than being spotted while wearing, since at least when they spot you they don't know how you look without it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!! - Jonesy123 - 12-29-2008, 05:10 AM