Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
12-28-2008, 10:45 PM,
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
I'm seriously not making this up. Well anyways, me and my whole family decided to spend our Christmas in Los Angeles because it's tradition everybody get's together at my grandmas house and celebrate. So if you wanna see a mini Asian country, come to our get togethers :lol: Well anyways along the highway, I saw a beautiful metallic red Ferrari f430 spider. I was wondering what a show car room doing in the highway. So my dad decided to speed up to see a closer view of the vehicle. As we got closer, I finely saw a glimpse of the driver. An old rich white guy. He looked at all of us with a smirk, thinking he was the "it" factor. So I rolled down my window, took out my hand and gave a thumbs up for him having a kick ass car. He finally noticed he got fans, so he revved up the engine leaving nothing more than smoke and the smell of rubber burning on the California road. Couple of seconds later we saw something fly out of the car. We really didn't care what it was but we were in awe because of the dazzling event. As soon as every car slowed down to pay for the highway toll booth, the Ferrari slowed down and my dad pulled next beside it. I rolled my window down one more time to give him another thumbs up, as I peaked my head out the window. The man did not have any hair. I was like "WHAT THE HELL." Is god playing with me. But then I noticed that piece of object that flew when he hauled ass was his hair piece. When I looked at him, he did not bother one bit to look at my family again. Poor guy, could afford a Ferrari, but can't afford better hair attachments.
12-28-2008, 11:45 PM,
Re: JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
1. Who the hell drives a convertible without a secured piece ?, it was probably glued but the glue wasn't enough.

2. When you looked at him at the first time (when he still had it on), did it look like a piece ?

3. I'm not sure the second time you saw him he was aware the piece flew...

4. Did you give him a thumb down the second time, for losing his piece ?
12-29-2008, 03:54 AM,
I thought that only happened in the movies. I wonder how long it was before he realized his nakedness. Poor guy. Hair loss and the harebrained schemes we hash to fix it have the potential to turn us all into instant clowns.
12-29-2008, 05:10 AM,
Quote:Hair loss and the harebrained schemes we hash to fix it have the potential to turn us all into instant clowns.

Talking about a situation where wearers turn into clowns, what do you have to say about the next one ? (a situation that I WILL have to face, for sure, if I choose to wear).

A week ago I had to go through a minor surgical operation to remove a small pilar cyst from my scalp (I get these from time to time, and then go remove it, otherwise it can get bigger and it's not aesthetic). Anway, they told me to remove my cloths and shoes and put on the robe (in a private room), then they told me to come into the operation room. There were a few steps from the private room to the operation room, and while I took these steps I looked around and there were people, some doctors and some strangers getting ready for their own operation. Then I thought to myself, if I was with a wig, I had to be without it while taking these steps, and anyone could see how redicules I look with my shaved top. Moreover, when I get inside the operation room I meet the surgeon and his female assistance, and I'll have to explain to them why I look like a clown (I can choose not to explain anything, but this won't make things less embarrasing). This is SO embarrassing !!!

A wearer being without his topper is the wost nightmare, especially if they see you still have hair on top and you shaved it, you look like a clown !!!, it is a worse feeling than being spotted while wearing, since at least when they spot you they don't know how you look without it.
12-29-2008, 06:41 AM,
Jonesy123 Wrote:There were a few steps from the private room to the operation room, and while I took these steps I looked around and there were people, some doctors and some strangers getting ready for their own operation. Then I thought to myself, if I was with a wig, I had to be without it while taking these steps, and anyone could see how redicules I look with my shaved top. Moreover, when I get inside the operation room I meet the surgeon and his female assistance, and I'll have to explain to them why I look like a clown (I can choose not to explain anything, but this won't make things less embarrasing). This is SO embarrassing !!!

They're doctors and medical people. They see and talk about all kinds of personal "embarrassing" things every day. Really, managing things like this shouldn't be THAT big of a deal to a wearer.
12-29-2008, 08:14 AM,
Tapehead Wrote:
Jonesy123 Wrote:There were a few steps from the private room to the operation room, and while I took these steps I looked around and there were people, some doctors and some strangers getting ready for their own operation. Then I thought to myself, if I was with a wig, I had to be without it while taking these steps, and anyone could see how redicules I look with my shaved top. Moreover, when I get inside the operation room I meet the surgeon and his female assistance, and I'll have to explain to them why I look like a clown (I can choose not to explain anything, but this won't make things less embarrasing). This is SO embarrassing !!!

They're doctors and medical people. They see and talk about all kinds of personal "embarrassing" things every day. Really, managing things like this shouldn't be THAT big of a deal to a wearer.

Yeah have to agree with that. Doctors see bald people everyday Im sure and don't give it a second thought.
I once pulled my motorcycle helmet of in a Mall parking lot full cap came with it.

Must forget. Baldness is NATURAL. Wearing hair is not.
12-29-2008, 10:25 AM,
Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!!
Quote:Must forget. Baldness is NATURAL. Wearing hair is not.

Yes, but shaving the top of your head, to intentionally have a NW7 style, is not natural or normal.
12-29-2008, 01:32 PM,
Hi Jonesy

Alot of people actually have just the sides of their hair left (normal balding pattern). Maybe you can just wear a hat to the surgery and the doctors and nurses in the operating theatre will just think you are balding and won't know you are wearing. Wink. As Tapehead said, they see bald people everyday, most likely they won't even give it a second thought.
12-30-2008, 12:34 AM,
undecided Wrote:Hi Jonesy

Alot of people actually have just the sides of their hair left (normal balding pattern). Maybe you can just wear a hat to the surgery and the doctors and nurses in the operating theatre will just think you are balding and won't know you are wearing. Wink. As Tapehead said, they see bald people everyday, most likely they won't even give it a second thought.

You are right that it's more of a problem for me than it is for them. They saw many bald people, yes, but I was never seen bald in public, ever. Thinking of me several months from now showing a NW7 horseshoe in public, is almost unimaginable... I inherited the balding pattern from my grandfather (from my mother's side), he was exactly like me at my age, and now, at age 82 (!), he still has hair on top, he does not have the NW7 horseshoe.

If I came to the surgeon with a totally shaved head, this was much less of a problem for me than to come to him with that friggin NW7 horseshoe. Who the hell go to a hair stylist (with hair on top !) and asks for a NW7 cut ?????
12-30-2008, 03:16 AM,
Just look at any of the old, early b/w movies .....
Years ago ... They didn't necessarily glue down pieces ...

(They used two-penny nails and just hammered the piece
into your cranium .... just kidding ! Smile )

It was a running joke in many B/W films ....
The man's toup ... would fly off ... or a violin
player in a restaurant who was playing nearby
an eating diner ...

would accidentally spear his toup with his bow ....

My Friend Mike ... a 45 year hair wearer ...
talks of wearing clips for years ... which he no
longer can use because of the Alopecia which developed ...

But I'm sure he would continue if he had the side
hair for it !

Mike said ... even with the clips .. he worried
about one of his children reaching up and
grabbing a lock of his hair ... Smile
or ... an excessively windy day !

I guess this old timer in the car was an
old-time hair wearer ....

You don't have to be bright to be wealthy ...

My cousin receives 2 million a year in royalties for
some miracle cleaning solvent he distributes in the printing
industry ... a formula that one of his 90 year old workers
gave to him ... The man said, "Here .. take this stuff ..
I don't know what to do with it ... It's yours!"...

My cousin not being a business wiz .. gave the formula
to a manufacturing company and then handed the finished
product over to a marketing company ....

All it took ... was a few phone calls ....

And for the last 8-9 years ... My cousin collects 2
million in royalties from the sale of a product which changed
the way the printing industry operates ....

But my cousin in his daily life ... as his brother describes
him ... 'is a borderline retard'

(that's an affectionate term between brothers) Smile

And he is lucky he's able to tie his shoes ....

If This Cousin wore a piece .. he'd probably accidentally
staple it on his chest ! Smile

Don't judge a person by his wealth ...
There are many MBA grads driving cabs around in NYC
to make their rent money ... Smile