Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is something I would have done if I had a full cap
12-29-2008, 01:15 AM,
Here is something I would have done if I had a full cap
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.histudio.co.uk/">http://www.histudio.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

This is brilliant !

Having such "backup plan" under your full cap gives so much confidence... now you just need an elegant excuse why you're wearing...

(btw I read you need to do it every year, because it is made to slowly fade).
12-29-2008, 02:02 AM,
Re: Here is something I would have done if I had a full cap
Jonesy123 Wrote:http://www.histudio.co.uk/

This is brilliant !

Having such "backup plan" under your full cap gives so much confidence... now you just need an elegant excuse why you're wearing...

(btw I read you need to do it every year, because it is made to slowly fade).

Debbie does that.
It's been talked about here before, even recently.

Smile
Fred
12-29-2008, 02:36 AM,
Is it 100% undetectable ? (sight not touch).

I can already see myself...

The look...

[Image: 11290594jn2.jpg]

The women...

[Image: 90117644lp9.jpg]
12-29-2008, 03:30 AM,
Jonesy123 Wrote:Is it 100% undetectable ? (sight not touch).

<SNIP>

Ask Debbie, she would know for sure.
She has said, in that past, that it (at least the way she does it), does not fade.
It's permanent.

I would say that if one is happy with there head shape, then simply shave and be done with it. Smile

Smile
Fred (StealthTJ)
12-29-2008, 03:40 AM,
Quote:She has said, in that past, that it (at least the way she does it), does not fade.
It's permanent.

You don't want it to be permanent, at least if you're young. The thing is that later in life it will look weird that you have black roots...

Quote:I would say that if one is happy with there head shape, then simply shave and be done with it

Most young women will admire your look much more with a NW1-2 shaved pattern (which they correlate with youth and health) than with NW6-7 (which they correlate with old age and disease)...

Btw, in order to look good shaved it's not enough to have a good head shape, your face should better be flawless too (in terms of symmetry/proportions), since any flaw will get a spotlight if you don't have hair.
12-29-2008, 08:21 AM,
FredTJ Wrote:

<SNIP>

I would say that if one is happy with there head shape, then simply shave and be done with it. Smile

Smile
Fred (StealthTJ)

Yeah I agree. Whats the difference really? There is no shame in losing your hair so to pretend you did not lose your hair by tattooing hair and walking around looking "shady" bald makes no sense to me anyway. God did not intend fig leafs for the head. Wear because You look better not because you are hiding something shameful.

When people ask me why I wear (because I tell them if the subject comes up or they make fun of a bad hairpiece in when with me) I simply tell them "look at this face........all great works of Art are framed at some point".
If that doesn't work I show them a very unflattering picture of me without the unit I carry around.....THAT ALWAYS WORKS.
12-29-2008, 10:23 AM,
TomBongi Wrote:
FredTJ Wrote:

<SNIP>

Smile
Fred (StealthTJ)

Yeah I agree. Whats the difference really? There is no shame in losing your hair so to pretend you did not lose your hair by tattooing hair and walking around looking "shady" bald makes no sense to me anyway. God did not intend fig leafs for the head. Wear because You look better not because you are hiding something shameful.

As I said before: most young women will admire your look much more with a NW1-2 shaved pattern (which they correlate with youth and health) than with NW6-7 (which they correlate with old age and disease)...

TomBongi, are you looking for young women ?
12-29-2008, 11:51 AM,
You mean to say associate, not correlate.
12-30-2008, 12:56 AM,
Bangless Wrote:You mean to say associate, not correlate.

I'm not sure I see a difference. There is a statistical correlation between baldness/old age/disease.
12-30-2008, 04:02 AM,
Sorry guys, but in 2003, right after 3 years using propecia and 1 before throw in the first hairpiece I had an idea. Since I sport a few visible tattoes one day while getting a tattoo I thought that tattoing my bald scalp would mask my alopecia... Back in the day I had never seen such thing before, I thought it was kind of an amazing discovery.

Lots of euros and pain after I was happy with my 'fake shaven look', unfortunately a few months after I sadly realized that everytime the light hits my head, the inked area had a different shinning pattern than the sides and back where I had the real shaven hair.

Bottom Line, ink, tattoo might look somehow natural at night but as soon as there's light involved it looks really artificial (and if you happen to be small needless to say that people can easily see the ink in your scalp).

Not to discourage you guys, nothing new either, right now there is no such thing in the market as hairpieces. The tattoo thing might be ok to cover some spaces in between hairs in areas where the density is low (back&sides) but it definitely will never look as real hair!