Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Cow !, look how she rubs her hand through his piece !!!
12-30-2008, 11:09 AM,
Re: Holy Cow !, look how she rubs her hand through his piece !!!
Quote:Notice that there are no close-ups of the hair line
Look at this video for a close-up. They are very good (btw, listen to the last second of that video, they say, again, that this is european hair).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jaalternatives.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=200">http://www.jaalternatives.com/index.php ... Itemid=200</a><!-- m -->

Quote:Just a bunch of smoke & mirrors, there is nothing revolutionary about this video or the piece IMHO.

There might not be anything revolutionary, we might have all the necessary tools at TopLace, but JA's execution is flawless. Again, it might be the difference between doing it yourself and letting Debbie do everything for you. Depends on the person, the difference might be not small at all.

Quote:Is it possible that they use better quality hair? That is: greater offering of natural-colored (i.e., not dyed) hair; European rather than Asian hair for better texture matching for those among us who are of European decent?

From what they said about the hair, I'm pretty sure they are using unprocessed european hair. What amazes me is that even though the hair is dry, it looks real… but this sure put demand on color, curl and direction match between the wig and the side hair, but as I said, their execution is wonderful.

Someone explained to me that with unprocessed european hair, they match your color by mixing several european hair samples, so they can match any color without dye at all (and without the need to have a single sample with your exact color). Because the hair is not processed, the wig will last longer.

Why can’t TopLace try to get European hair ?, how much more expensive could it get ?, even if the wig will cost double or triple, it might be worth it for some if the difference is there and if it could really last longer.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Holy Cow !, look how she rubs her hand through his piece !!! - Jonesy123 - 12-30-2008, 11:09 AM