Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a year! Toplace and friends are the best,HAPPY NEW YEAR
01-01-2009, 01:02 PM,
What a year! Toplace and friends are the best,HAPPY NEW YEAR
Lets all have a great 2009! I would like to thank BA for making it all possible.Hes made Toplace
the place for hair,bottom line.Debbie is also a huge help for many here.Blue Max is coming into play
for us in 2009 with products that we all want and need.I can say 100% that Toplace did change my life
for the better.Lets all be here again in 2010!
01-01-2009, 07:26 PM,
Re: What a year! Toplace and friends are the best,HAPPY NEW YEAR
My first system comes in January (hopefully). As the year turned over, I couldn't help but think of it as the year of HAIR! I'm SO excited for that package to come in the mail. Good luck and best wishes to everyone.
01-02-2009, 08:47 AM,
Happy New Year to all.

I see a lot of newbies around these days dont be fooled by anyone, This type of hair replacement is sticking a lace or skin base wig to your bald area using glue or tape any company who tells you any different and trys to sugar coat it is A LIAR and you can quote me.

Does is look good and natural ? Yes it does, But you are still wearing a syrup hows about these companys make a video and tell you exactly that, Does anyone think it will happen in 2009 Wink No nor do I and it probably wont happen before the second coming of Christ either Big Grin
01-02-2009, 10:04 AM,
LOL BA. too funny and very true!!
Debbies.
01-03-2009, 06:41 AM,
Haha - very good BA.

Seriously though - Happy New Year to all the follicley challenged.

Hairy Jazzy