Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this template look fine to you?
01-05-2009, 04:39 PM,
Re: Does this template look fine to you?
To be honest. As a newbie, I am not able to tell that the above pic is a hairpiece, and I think most non-wearers won't be able to tell too.
01-05-2009, 08:13 PM,
Rod Wrote:Would anyone else agree that this is an example of the wide forehead look? I just think this is an obvious looking piece and it came from a hair replacement website. Also, compare this to the pic above and you will see the difference.

[Image: HD-BAD.jpg]

Definitely. This guy should have gone with a full cap, and not a topper. It just goes to show that most companies can't offer their customers the currect information on how to make the top hair pattern to match the side hair pattern. There is simply no information online to be found.
01-06-2009, 04:46 AM,
Jonesy123 Wrote:
Quote:It's one of those details that the general public won't necessarily pick out, but it can make things look "fishy". Although I don't think I had that much of a wideness problem per se, this is one of the reasons I went to a full cap. Now I can have whatever temples I want.

Not exactly, you can't have recessed temples, like the ones shown here (not talking about the hair length, just the triangle pattern):

[Image: men+very+short+hairstyle_+dark+brown.jpg]

Maybe you aren't using the correct terminology, but there is no recession in those temple points.