Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous People Who Wear Hair
01-30-2010, 06:51 AM,
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair
"was amazed to hear Ashton Kutcher and Charlie Sheen both wear" I wonder how people even come to this conclusion.

I doubt highly either of them wear hair. But a question comes to mind for me. If we can get such realistic results from Chinese factories on the other side of the world who never met us in our lifetime. Why cant someone who is rich get someone to custom make their system perfectly? Or is there even such a thing? I dont mean a richard farrell or salon, because we have already learned their pieces are either equal to or actually inferior to what we get. but I mean them hiring someone directly, someone who is an expert ventilator or something to make the hair system. The best they can for that particular client. The best hair, knotting, bleaching, maybe even the thinnest lace etc. Have a team of the best stylists working on you and make up artists etc. If a celebrity really took the initiative to seek out the best hair system, would we really be able to tell if they wore?

For example. Lets say im rich, and I want the best pieces from toplace. And I am willing to give john 10 grand just to make sure my pieces are done by the same ventilator in the factory who does the best work. Hair systems are standardized, but they also seem to be labor intensive, and rely on the skills of people. Im assuming some people are better than others at their work. Perhaps that is why sometimes we get pieces we love, and sometimes they come too thick or whatever etc.

Messages In This Thread
Famous People Who Wear Hair - Marc-Barr - 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - Bangless - 01-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - Wildcat - 01-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - hairhat - 01-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - Xeon005 - 01-30-2010, 06:51 AM