Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous People Who Wear Hair
01-30-2010, 06:08 AM,
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair
When watching two and a half men I though to myself; You know Charlee Sheen has really thick hair. It could be a wig. Then I thought; as if! Think about it, two and a half men is a show paroding Charlie's lifestyle. He's been into drugs, he sleeps around. Really sound like the lifestyle of a man who wears an overly thick wig?

The man is genetically blessed. Look at his hair when he was younger. He had tones of it...

[Image: charlie_sheen_30006.jpg]

I've seen his hair undergo all sorts of stress and strain as well. If you look at the males in his family, all of them have thick hair. Is it so unreasonable that Charlee has a great head of thick hair?

I think sometimes on this forum people are trying to convince themselves that every celebrity with a bad hair day is sporting a piece. It takes more than a picture to be sure someone is wearing a piece. Look at Brad Pitt here.
[Image: brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-at-2009-oscars.jpg]

Pitt's hair in that picture looks like it could be a wig. Knowing he wore pieces in Benjamine Button (around that time frame). Who'd be willing to bet $100 it is? Not me! Moral of the story - just because you can't tell someone isn't wearing doesn't mean they are.

This is a forum about wearing hair, so it's natural that celebrities hair is discussed. But too much of the conversation revolves around outting celebrities. Are we all that insecure? Why don't we ever discuss wigs of people who are open about it? I look at guys like Bruce Willis and Sean Connery who have used wigs in movies, and they look great. Sean Connery in particular has great wigs, he's a zen-master of wearing hair. Beyonce has got some cool wigs too. How about this one - Billy Zane in Titanic. I always thought he lost hair hair after titanic. Nope! His hair in the movie is a wig. Anyone pick that one?

Messages In This Thread
Famous People Who Wear Hair - Marc-Barr - 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - Bangless - 01-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - Wildcat - 01-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - hairhat - 01-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Re: Famous People Who Wear Hair - Xeon005 - 01-30-2010, 06:51 AM