Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker no shine contours
01-06-2009, 02:42 PM,
Walker no shine contours
I bought some Walker contours from Debbie in December to try something new besides st30 tape. I actually like the contours better because they have paper backing on both sides which makes it eaiser to trim down because they are too wide for my piece. Less time consuming for my small hairpiece when I want to clean and reattach which now takes about 15 min total. Try attaching st30 tape to a piece that fits in the palm of your hand(not fun).
The hold is about the same but st30 is still a little bit stronger so I give up 1 to 2 days hold wearing contours.

I lke the fact that Debbie ships my order to Canada with in 1 week so I dont have to stockpile alot of products
01-08-2009, 07:53 AM,
Re: Walker no shine contours
The strongest tape is blue tape to me. to me super tape is the best match if u want to get st30 tape in contours. I think the tape has similar properties.
01-08-2009, 04:57 PM,
Thanks I will ask Debbie about supertape in contours
01-10-2009, 07:00 AM,
Debbie doesnt sell super tape. and even if she did, i cant usually buy any tapes from her anyway because last time i tried to order she does not have the contour i need, the CC contour. So I had to look for other tape suppliers. You can buy super tape from other companies out there, but you can buy it direct from the manufacturer at truetape.com