Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW STOCK UNIT
01-11-2009, 07:48 AM,
NEW STOCK UNIT
I haven't posted on this new forum yet, I used to post on the old one, so hello to all my "old school" peeps and hello to all the new folks who might not know me.
I wanted to express my gratitude to BA and Debbie publicly because I really appreciate the work they do and the quality that makes Toplace the best company I have dealt with over the last 5 years.
I ordered a new stock unit from BA Tuesday evening, gave him the specs I needed and said I was pretty desperate for a new unit because I waited too long to order and the unit I was currently wearing was dying.
I have 2 backups but I shaved down more for this last unit, so the backups are a bit too small now and I didn't realize it. I lost my job last month and was holding off buying new units until I got a new job, but that hasn't happened yet so I had to order now.
That's of course, the other great thing about Toplace are the prices, which even the unemployed can afford lol!
Well, I received a package from Debbie today, and I have a FANTASTIC new unit ready to be cut in!

I started using Toplace almost 5 years ago, very shortly after I first started wearing.
I initially went the salon route, but after a couple of months I found this forum and got the gumption to do things on my own after about 4 months of reading every singe post there was to make sure I knew what I was doing.

Since then, I have had nothing but above and beyond service from BA and Debbie, and in this day and age of companies' that are so lacking in customer service, I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for Toplace always taking care of me.
I have even had 3 occasions where I opened up the envelope to find 2 units, not the single unit that I ordered compliments of TL.
You would never get that from any other hair replacement company.

This whole hair wearing thing can be very frustrating and stressful at times (like when you foolishly don't have a backup) and everytime I am in need BA and Debbie have come through with flying colors.

I will post some new pics up when I cut in the new unit this weekend to show the quality of these stock pieces.
They are so good that I have been only been ordering stock units for the last year, I find them very convenient and easier than waiting for the custom units.

Thanks again Toplace, and especially BA and Debboe.

You are truly a class act!
01-11-2009, 08:34 AM,
Re: NEW STOCK UNIT
you are very, very welcome. When BA sends the word to see if we have a stock unit, either myself or my husband jumps to it and gets it out ASAP. I am glad you were well accomodated. We ALWAYS like happy customers!!!
DebbieS.