Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dirty line from glue
01-11-2009, 04:25 AM,
dirty line from glue
I'm wearing the full caps now all the way to the nape so that I don't keep any of my own hair anymore. I really like how this looks on day one of the attachment, but I am finding that I have to reattach the "hairline" of the nape by the next day---because of a dirty line that the glue leads to. Anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this? If I didn't sleep on my back it would help, but I'm not willing to sacrifice that. Unfortunately, the hair needs to be the shortest at the nape in order to achieve the look I want.
01-11-2009, 04:27 AM,
Re: dirty line from glue
by the way, I am planning on posting a photo of the nape on day 1 as soon as possible. I was having trouble uploading the photo in my post last week, and I am still waiting for BA to get back to me.
01-11-2009, 07:50 AM,
Do you use satin pillowcases?
I find that these help tremendously, I have been using them for 3 or 4 years now.
01-14-2009, 06:15 AM,
Yeah, I already use the satin pillowcases. For now, I'm reattaching the back about every other day. It may be the best I can do for now. If BA gets back to me, I am going to post a photo of the back on day 1 before the buildup. For some reason, my photos are not uploading onto this site.
01-14-2009, 07:09 AM,
I just figured out my problem with the nape. I need to bleach the knots. When the hair in the back isn't "fanned" out properly you can see a visible line where the base begins, and I am sure it is the knots causing it.