Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xfusion
01-11-2009, 10:48 AM,
Xfusion
Just wanted to post a great concealer. I like to have my sides, and back hair shaved down.. but I also like to have a fairly thick density, 70% b/c I like the hairline, and I like to have the sides and back thinned down as well as on top a bit, but especially the sides.. b/c my own side hair is pretty thin, but all there, very little to no temple area loss.

So, to help with the transition b/t piece hair and real hair I use this Xfusion stuff, which I believe may be like Topix? But, I also have a spray that locks it into place so it doens't get on your close or rub off,etc. It helps for instances were you may loose a chunk of hair on the edge of an older piece, and you need quick coverage. It also helps me for when my hair starts to grow out on the sides and back and makes it looks like you have thicker sides and back until the next haircut. Luckily I never have to pay for a haircut, b/c my mother can cut hair.

Sure I could go full cap.. but you are not able to shave down your sides and back with a full cap, and I really Never wore my hair even the slightest bit long on the sides and back.. so I'll stick to minoxidil, Xfusion, and a topper until they start to thin out even more, then I will have another decision to make on whether to go full cap, or Mr. Clean.
01-12-2009, 01:46 PM,
Re: Xfusion
this products looks like it could be a big help.Maybe Debbie can sell it.