Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on spec for particular hairstyle please
01-12-2009, 03:04 AM,
Advice on spec for particular hairstyle please
Hey guys anyone care to take a shot at the specs i would need to order to achieve the below just a topper!!
Thanks Smile

[Image: 360pic.jpg]
01-12-2009, 03:59 AM,
Re: Advice on spec for particular hairstyle please
my guess is 65% density, slight wave, freestyle. a stock system would work well for this style as those are the general specs on stocks.
DebbieS.
01-12-2009, 05:12 AM,
Thanks Debbie

any ideas what the colour is ( i know its hard through a PC screen) to give you an idea that pic is actually me at my wedding 3 years ago. I had a colour ring from Hair Direct and my colour matched perfectly with 2T? does that mean anything to you?

and you say a stock piece would be fine would I need to cut any recession into a stock piece? The reason I ask is because at present I am only going to order a couple of small pieces to fill in my recesion however once I loose more of my hair I would just like to get an idea of what my natural hair specs (when it looked good) are or were!!!

Thanks Wink
01-12-2009, 02:48 PM,
color #2 looks about right...I was going to suggest a color #3 from the photo, but if you matched up well to a 2T at the other company, #2 is probably about right for you.(hard to tell by computer screen)
if you are going to just fill in the temple areas, you can make little templates, and cut them out of a stock unit....this will save you money and you can get more than two out of the stock.
DebbieS.
02-02-2009, 04:55 AM,
Hey thanks for that Debbie

a couple of questions if you dont mind firstly what is the name of website for supplys?
Secondly below is some pics of my hair currently do you think it worth while continuing to use topic for the crown and use two small partials for the front or just order a stock system to the specs youve quoted and shave whats left of the top of my head?

Anyone else got any opnions????

[Image: 360pic.jpg]

this one pic is where I want to get back to

below is where I am

[Image: DSC00568.jpg]
[Image: DSC00576.jpg]
[Image: DSC00572.jpg]
[Image: DSC00574.jpg]
02-02-2009, 07:54 AM,
from those pics, it looks as though you can just use some dermatch or toppik for the crown. there looks to be a good deal of hair still there. I like your idea of just doing two temple partials....I think it is all you need right now.
my supply website is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w --> , you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you have any questions about any of the products on my website. ok?
DebbieS.
02-02-2009, 07:57 AM,
hey thanks for the advice debbie

what would you recomend me to buy as a newbie glue or tape for the small units??? also what will i use to cut the partials?

I suppose what im asking is can you give me an idea of a newbies starting kit????

Thanks for your help
02-02-2009, 07:59 AM,
p.s. I have placed and order for 65% in color 2 all sfs with John today
02-02-2009, 10:11 AM,
LOL I'm getting hair envy from his non-wearing pics Smile