Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
01-31-2010, 02:26 PM,
Update
Hey guys - you may remember me as the guy who ordered the fullcap, wore it for a day with strangers, realized it was too much hair/too big of a change for anyone who knew me, then worse a partial for awhile. Well I decide to have the fullcap cut down into a larger-ish partial, and I had it cut in yesterday. Here are the results:

[Image: sdc10642m.th.jpg]
[Image: sdc10641w.th.jpg]
[Image: sdc10640u.th.jpg]

Havn't really shown many people yet cause it's the weekend. But I can comment on how drastically the partial I've been wearing has affected my social life - it added close to a point on a 10 point scale to my looks, which is an enormous difference. Truth be told I am still adjusting to the new "me", and the adjustment will continue for awhile. But it looks and feels like my real hair, and I shower normally and only clean and reattach once a week to once every 10 days.

Happy to answer any questions.
01-31-2010, 04:25 PM,
Re: Update
JCoors Wrote:"Well I decide to have the fullcap cut down into a larger-ish partial, and I had it cut in yesterday."

JCoors,
Great job! I like the casual look--it looks so natural. So if you've cut down a full cap to a partial how much was cut? Where does your own hair start?
Regards,
John
01-31-2010, 09:04 PM,
Thanks John! The side hair (except for the front flaps) and the back hair is mine, the top and front are not. It looks even better in real life (no red tones, I think that was due to the flash).
02-02-2010, 01:55 PM,
How far back does your base go?
02-02-2010, 03:13 PM,
A little past the crown
10-27-2011, 04:27 PM,
RE: Update
looks good
10-28-2011, 03:47 AM,
RE: Update
looks awesome!! how long have you been wearing.