Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If JROB was a woman..........
01-16-2009, 09:04 PM,
If JROB was a woman..........
I would seriously marry you......... THIS BLUEMAX HAIR FORMULA IS BITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE, I'M JUST SPEECHLESS HOW WELL MY HAIR DOESN'T FRIZZ UP ANYMORE.

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-17-2009, 03:50 AM,
Re: If JROB was a woman..........
Well done JRob Big Grin

I really need to buy this!
01-17-2009, 05:23 AM,
Man....I saw the title of this thread and I didn't know what to expect, haha.

Anyway, glad it's working great for you.

Just wait until the shampoo and conditioner are ready. It will be a three step system to making your system look and feel better and last longer. With one product line we will finally be able to address some of the issues that have plagued hairwearers- safe and effective cleaning, dryness, and fading.

I already have the (nearly) finished product that i have been using on my latest full cap and let me tell you......WOW! I can't wait for everyone else to try it!
01-18-2009, 12:59 PM,
bro whatever product you will sell, I will buy because just seeing how blue max worked out so well. I will be there to support whatever comes out in your line of products.

ROCK ON :mrgreen:
01-18-2009, 06:07 PM,
I just ordered my BlueMax from JRob. Can't wait to use it.
The shampoos and conditioners i currently use to address the issues you mentioned JRob
have always been a problem for me. Not to mention they must have sillicon or polymers
that break down my tape/glue. Looking forward to seeing your complete product line become available.
01-19-2009, 09:37 AM,
RockStar Wrote:bro whatever product you will sell, I will buy because just seeing how blue max worked out so well. I will be there to support whatever comes out in your line of products.

ROCK ON :mrgreen:

After the shampoo and conditioner launch I am planning on doing some other cool stuff. Stay tuned....
01-21-2009, 07:00 PM,
Jrob, if you could invent something to get rid of the gooey mess from glues and tapes, I'd marry you, even if you weren't a woman haha