Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debby's knot sealer - how to use?
01-17-2009, 06:42 AM,
Debby's knot sealer - how to use?
i think debby's knot sealer is quite hard to apply and it is discourgaging to use. i have ordered it , dipped into some paper tower and gently put it on the lace. however, i find that either i dipped too little to the lace or too much... and the worse is, most people won't know how much is good and good enough... any hints for me?
01-17-2009, 09:27 AM,
Re: Debby's knot sealer so hard to use / apply
hard to use? you apply a small amount to a cotton ball, dab off any excess onto a paper towel, the cotton ball shoulld be nearly dry...dab and roll it onto the underside of the base. EastonSniper even made a video on here showing you exactly how to do it.....it literally takes 2 minutes to seal all the knots on a piece....I don't understand how you think it is difficult to use.
you only need a little bit of the product. that bottle is enough to seal up to 20 hairpieces.
DebbieS.
01-17-2009, 11:33 AM,
No way!
It's the simplest part of wearing.
Just watch my video and a 5 year old could do it.
01-18-2009, 06:46 AM,
I just ordered a bottle from Debbie.I will post my findings after I use it.I am sure it will be simple to
apply.Where do you watch the video about the sealer?
01-20-2009, 03:25 AM,
how do we know if the knots are sealed or not ?
01-20-2009, 03:56 AM,
Did you watch my video?
01-20-2009, 05:22 AM,
I watched the video and it is easy.If Debbie can do 20 hair units with one bottle,I will do 15 and for sure my
knots are extra sealed.She sells this brand because its safe and thats what counts.
01-20-2009, 07:27 AM,
Emery;
you will be able to feel that the texture has changed after sealing the knots. I recommend sealing them twice for the first time and once every month or so. If you really find it is so hard to use , you could have emailed me and asked for some help or some tips. (instead of posting "debby's knot sealer is so hard to use and apply).
I am ALWAYS willing to help people out , all you have to do is email me and ask.
On top of that, Snipe was kind enough to take his time to make a video showing how easy it is to use....the video is posted and is free to view. Not sure how much more we can offer if one doesn't take advantage of the information given.
DebbieS.
01-20-2009, 04:28 PM,
I have to concur with Debbie,
I was about to order some and thought it best to email her first requesting instructions. Not only were the instructions were as clear as they could possibly be, she emailed me back within 6 hours.
So now, (two hours ago in fact) the knot sealer arrived with the rest of my order (8 day to Australia - not bad!) and I'm about to seal the knots using the emailed instructions.
Debbie's a champ!
Regards,
Al.
01-20-2009, 04:50 PM,
You should watch my video before you do it.
Check the thread 'info links'.