Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definition of "Full Cap" & Hello to HR forum
01-19-2009, 11:14 AM,
Definition of "Full Cap" & Hello to HR forum
Dear readers & writers,

your question maybe will sound silly to you but on one hand I`m newbie & on the other
english ist not my first language - so, just would like to ask you, what`s the "full cap" ?
Is it just the full version =top,sides & back containing of one construction ?
Or is it a "set" consisting of top, sides & back ?

To my current status: 37 years old, medium strong sides & back - lost front (pics added)
Close to do my first order to toplace, made some templates but just still unsecure of what I really want & what densities I have to define.
I lost months just by hesitation now...but joining this forum is maybe one step closer...and what to loose ?
I guess, only time. Regards from Vienna,Europe
Carsten
01-19-2009, 11:29 AM,
Re: Definition of "Full Cap" & Hello to HR forum
The factory determines the cutoff size for toppers and full caps. If it's 80 square inches or less it's a topper (8" x 10"). If it's larger than 80 square inches it's a full cap. Full caps can include full sides and sideburns, full back to the nape.
01-20-2009, 03:52 AM,
The term "full cap" is often used where 3/4 or 7/8 cap might be more appropriate.

Right now I am wearing a TRUE full cap. I shave all of my own hair. But before this I integrated my existing sideburns. What was that? A 15/16? Haha.

Anyway, for all intents and purposes I think we can safely call a unit a full cap even if you are integrating nape hair or sideburns. When you get into utilizing existing side hair and/or hair on the back of your head it's probably more accurate to call it a 3/4.
01-24-2009, 08:20 AM,
...thank you TL & JRob. So, the full cap is just the "artwork" needed, whan my sides are disappeard.
I wonder why the pics upload did not work in my previous posting & so I try again.
Best regards, Carsten
01-24-2009, 08:27 AM,
upload does not work, failure message
"Could not upload attachment to ./files/517_0ce664cafebede4df19fad15b3b89885."
Any idea ? Size is just 10KB...