Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balding Again?
02-01-2010, 02:44 PM,
Balding Again?
Has anyone ever over time create a receding hairline with their systems. In other words, go from a full head of hair and over time with each new system shrank it down to appear as if they are losing their hair. I'm thinking of doing this but would have no idea how to order the systems each time to take into account making them a bit smaller each time.
02-05-2010, 03:45 PM,
Re: Balding Again?
But why would you want to? :lol:
02-06-2010, 12:04 PM,
leamon Wrote:But why would you want to? :lol:

Because as you get old no matter how great you think it looks having a full head of hair and no receeding just isn't natural.
02-06-2010, 11:17 PM,
I've seen men over 60 who have full heads of hair, they just go lucky. Maybe some of them are wearing, but I don't think all of them are. Some of them have more hair than their wives. Thus, I wouldn't say it's completely unnatural for an aging man to have a good head of hair, it's just really lucky. The key, I would say, is to make sure it has grey in it. I had one professor who looked like he had a nice head of hair in his late 50's but it was just so blond that I always suspected it as being fake.
02-08-2010, 01:34 PM,
In any case, if anyone has ever done this before I'd like to hear how it went.
I know some places offer to gradually fill in the hair line for those new to wearing hair, so perhaps one could just do that in reverse?