Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my mohawk!
01-24-2009, 07:44 AM,
Re: Check out my mohawk!
Well what i meant exactly in my last post, is that i give you the credit for that style as opposed to the hairsystem. in fact the hair system is barely visible. Its your own work that shines thru.

ROFL@ The oomploompa blowout is all the rage in Jersey, . I hate those damn guidos.

I dunno. Ill be honest with u. Im from NYC, and I rarely see anyone with a mohawk. I have seen some with the faux hawk or whatever. But mohawks i only see occasionally on like hardcore rockers or something.
01-24-2009, 03:02 PM,
Well, anything that is popular in the punk or rock scene becomes popular about 10 years later in mainstream style.
01-25-2009, 07:15 AM,
Sometimes thats true, Things sometimes spread. But besides style, I dont have the balls, And i dont think it would fit me. I used to sport a faux hawkish style for awhile. Now i just have it spikey but not the oompla loompa guido style i see around here.

are you still using skin pieces?
04-13-2009, 10:35 AM,
Really great looking hairstyle...i like your two color mohawk.

It's hard to believe that you are wearing a hair system...very good job, i love it!

Would like to get some more information how you have created this style.

Regards,
Steve
04-13-2009, 01:07 PM,
What info would you like?
04-13-2009, 03:05 PM,
My nephew just turned 15 this week and celebrated by getting a mohawk.

I am SOOOO dying to do a full cap mohawk.

Might even cut that one myself, hehe
04-13-2009, 04:56 PM,
Do it! Its fun to style! If you don't like it, you can just cut it a bit shorter or style it down!
04-13-2009, 06:24 PM,
James, what are these specs? Are you still wearing skin pieces, or did you switch to lace?
04-14-2009, 01:32 AM,
JamesKennedy Wrote:What info would you like?

Hi James!

Thanks for the reply. I am very impressed that a style like yours is possible with a system! It looks absolutely natural to me. Brilliant job!

What are the specs of the system (which base are you using, which hair texture)? Who has done the dyeing an the cut? How is it attached to your head?

Do you got a picture without your system? ...It makes me more believing in what i see Big Grin

Regards,
Steve
04-14-2009, 02:43 AM,
When doing a style like this it is pretty easy, But to do it correctly you need to intergrate the piece in with your own hair, Shaving only your own hair and not the piece were the 2 join, Details below :

Attached Files Image(s)